Acrylic tennis court surface is a great choice for sports facilities due to its features:
- Proper ball bounce
- Confortable and anti-slip surface for players
- Low maintenance and long lasting
Our work started in August, knowing that by the beginning of the new season the court should have to be ready for players to enjoy. The court condition was pretty bad, very worn with lots of small cracks and missing patches.
Here you can follow the process we carried out for the acrylic tennis court repairs:
- Cleaning the court: removing the old surface loose and peeling coatings and cleaning the surface with pressure water system
- Filling cracks and low areas with a patching compound. Primer coat is applied with roller and surface is leveled.
- Applying new surface coatings, layer by layer, and finally the playing lines.It is important to observe the proper curing time between layers and after the final layer
After six days of hard work, our 3 colleagues finished the job. Here you can all see the result. The tennis court looks spectacular again!
Don’t hesitate to contact our sales department and request more information to repair, resurface or rebuild your tennis court.